Historic Rosedale House is shown by guided tour only. At present, guided tours are not available. We hope to resume tours in the coming weeks.
Historic House Tour
A guided tour of the 15-room federal-era home examines life during the antebellum era, as well as the architecture and decorative arts in the restored house museum. Allow one hour for your tour, plus additional time to see the gardens on your own.
The Rosedale Gardens and Grounds:
The Gardens and Grounds are open on Tuesdays and Fridays. Access is available by purchasing grounds admissions for the day of your visit. View available days and purchase tickets by clicking here.
Private, Group, and School Tours
We aim to accommodate special requests as much as possible. Please call our office to discuss your requirements for large groups or school groups and any “off hours” tour needs.
Other Tour/Grounds Information
- All tours are guided by experienced docents.
- There are additional seasonal house tours. Please check our calendar.
- The gate opens 30 minutes before the first tour.
- There is no smoking or vaping allowed anywhere on the Historic Rosedale property.
- Photography is prohibited inside the house.