Historic Rosedale, circa 1815, was renovated, restored and opened to the public in 1993. The Historic Rosedale Foundation is supported through private giving and does not receive direct government funding. Your membership is supporting the oldest frame home in Charlotte, preserving regional history and honoring local cultural heritage.
“A morsel of genuine history is a thing so rare as to be always valuable.” Thomas Jefferson
Join Today – Your Gift Makes a Difference
Rosedale Membership Levels:
- 1815 Society ($1,000 or more)
- Millennium ($500-$999)
- Reconstruction ($300-$499)
- Antebellum/Patron ($200-$299)
- Federalist/Family ($75-$199)
- Colonial/Individual ($50-$74)
By becoming a member, you will be apart of a very unique and special group of people who is helping to preserve this historical trust for succeeding generations. This is your personal invitation to join that effort. Your membership contribution ensures the continued preservation of Historic Rosedale for future generations and entitles you to a number of special privileges, including the following:
- Free admission to select, regularly scheduled Rosedale house tours.
- Advance notices and discounts on classes and special events.
- Invitations to Member Previews
- Subscription to the quarterly newsletter
Please fill out the following form or call 704.335.0325 to inquire about becoming a member: